Dia de los Muertos
The Day of the Dead Tour is similar to a Valley of Tequila Tour
with an added bonus: it occurs during El Dia de los Muertos.
El Dia de los Muertos is a traditional Mexican holiday with origins going back before the Spanish Conquest. Departed loved ones and ancestors are celebrated in typically festive Mexican style – with vibrant colors, Tequila, mariachi music, food, and folks art including the famous, grinning “sugar skulls.”
And staying over in the town of Tequila gives us the added bonus of having a few extra hours in the day.
The Tour at a Glance:
- Trips are 4 days and 3 nights
- $1355 USD per person for double accommodation
- $1495 USD per person for single accommodation
- Tours include everything you will need once you land in Guadalajara:
- Distillery visits
- Translation services
- Expert guide
- Special tastings & celebrations
- Upcoming dates:
- October 27 - 30, 2016 (Valley of Tequila Tour)